[docs] docs - kwalsh modified ictags.sdf

Jonathan Clark docs@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 05:12:01 2002

> > User:      kwalsh
> > Date:      2002-05-31 04:52:16 GMT
> > Modified:  .        ictags.sdf
> > Log:
> > 	* Added a description for the new [calc-no] tag.
> >
> > 	* Added a description for the [tmp-no] tag while I was in there.
> >
> > 	* Changed the note in in section 1 to read "This document covers
> > 	  Interchange versions 4.7 through 4.9."
> >
> > 	* Corrected a number of minor formatting errors.
>
> This *-no thingies seems to be a little bit inconsistent with the
> names of other derived tags (seti, scratchd). IMHO calcn and tmpn
> would be more appropriate. What do you think ?

How about if [tmp] could (for now) be an alias to [tmpi], maybe [tmp] could be phased out in a few versions. This would help avoid
potential confusion. Same applies to [calc]. Maybe all of this group could be in the form <tag>n and <tag>i which would make it
clear which interpolates.

Jonathan.