[interchange-biz] Interchange help

Joe D. Trent interchange-biz@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 12:50:01 2002

Hi,

I'm needing to set up a catalog site and Interchange looks like it will
work well for us. We'll be selling agricultural replacement parts. I've
done a little with perl and worked with a product call "yams" (yet
another merchant system) a couple of years ago, but have since forgotten
most of what I learned. I'd like to have a site running by January 1 and
don't have the time to sit down and learn all this stuff first. I'm
needing someone who can set up and host (or recommend a host for) the
site.

I'll have less than one hundred items in 4 or 5 sections. We want to do
quantity break pricing. We already have a UPS account that we do quite a
bit of volume with, so we'll need to figure in shipping on UPS. Of
course all the credit card and secure stuff. Probably will also do some
cross-selling. Maybe offer nuts and bolts when the customer orders
certain parts.

There is a VERY crude website up that we'll replace: www.agparts.net. We
have started producing some castings with the url on them, so had to put
something up until we can get a commerce site going.

Please let me know if you have an idea on this.

Thanks,

Joe D. Trent
Bigham Brothers, Inc.