[interchange-biz] full-time employment in Arizona

nathan@mail.adoptionmedia.com nathan@mail.adoptionmedia.com
Sat Apr 12 12:29:00 2003

Would anyone out there be interested in full-time employment in Arizona for
an Interchange expert?  If so, please send me your resume and the salary
range you would be looking for.  We have a very large Interchange project
out for bid, and depending on how high it comes back, it might be less
expensive for us to just bring on a full-time Interchange developer.

We're in our 7th year or operations, are profitable, and have about 20
employees, including 7 developers/network administrators.

Thanks,
Nathan Gwilliam, Adoption Media, LLC
nathan@adoptionmedia.com
480-446-0500