[interchange-biz] Gateway Compatibility Question

Chris Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Wed Oct 29 22:02:45 EST 2003

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 21:49, Ugogirl Web Hosting wrote:
> Is Interchange compatible with the AuthorizeNet
> gateway or with Linkpoint gateway?
> Thanks!

 Yes and yes. AuthorizeNet integration comes out-of-the-box with Interchange
and has undergone the most testing. Plus I've worked on a Linkpoint interface
that was developed privately, and I think the copyright owner might be
willing to share it.

 If you haven't made a choice, yet, then pick Authorize.Net.

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham
Synesmedia, Inc. - www.synesmedia.com