[interchange-biz] Custom Hosted Interchange Packages

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Wed Oct 29 22:25:09 EST 2003

Custom Interchange Hosting
*Sign up a friend and receive one free month of hosting!
Receive 10% off your 1st purchase
Flexible custom packages available
1st month free with 1 year contract
Site migration packages available

Want to utilize the powerful open source Interchange software package but
not looking for the head aches of building your own server.  Or does you
current host just not offering the service, flexibility, and reliability
that your company needs.  ExactaSphere Inc. is now offering dedicated and
hosted IC solutions.  Starting at $89.95/m we can build a dedicated server
with your custom requirements and the best part is no setup fee.  Guaranteed
uptime, custom packages, nightly backups, onsite natural gas generator, and
24/7 email support, let ExactaSphere put the end to your search for quality
interchange hosting.

Starting at $7.95/m our shared hosted interchange solutions include
everything you will need to get your ecommerce site up and running.  Email
us for a free quote and receive 10% off your 1st purchase by mentioning this
memo.

For a free quote email: sales at exactasphere.com with your requirements and
get started today!

* Offer only valid on shared hosting packages of equal or greater value
all funds are in USD

Pay Pal Verified
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover

Thank you,