[interchange-biz] Upgrades needed for modified Foundation site v5.2.0 on Linux - DirectAdmin

Alan Wactor, Flame, Foundry and Forge a.wactor at ffandf.com
Thu Dec 16 11:09:24 EST 2004

Our customers have been experiencing the following problems we'd like to
have fixed:

1) After placing items in their cart, when they go to the checkout page
   their cart is empty.
2) Some users can not enter Credit Card information
3) XP/Explorer users can not enter Credit Card information when visiting
   the checkout page their first time without cycling the payment option
   to 'Postal Billing' and back to 'Credit Card'.
4) Enable FedEx shipping

Optional:
a) Enable the 'Out of Stock Notification' function, or remove it from
product display.
b) Be able to provide for free shipping over $###.##
c) Rudimentary product specific 'Tell a friend' functionality using their
email client.

Please provide quotes for mandatory items 1-4, and separate quotes for
options a, b & c.

We do not have direct access to files above the /catalog level. You will
have to work with our hosting service to modify engine or root level files.

Kindest Regards,
Alan
J. Alan Wactor, Owner
Flame, Foundry and Forge LLC