[interchange-biz] Upgrades needed for modified Foundation site v5.2.0 on Linux - DirectAdmin

duane at dhwd.com duane at dhwd.com
Thu Dec 16 14:44:51 EST 2004

Alan,

I get many of these requests, so I apologize for being brief.  My calendar is
presently full to about two weeks out.  If that's not a problem, and you
haven't seen any other quotes you like, drop me an email.

I've done Interchange work for small and large clients.  I some of the
clients don't allow me to disclose that I've worked for them.  Here's a
list of some work I've done on Interchange.

- Custom Administration checkout pages.

- Custom FedEx shipping module to get shipping labels from FedEx
automatically.

- Order fraud checking

- Customize the Authorize.net module to give better error messages.

- Custom "Accurate" UPS Module and UserTag that uses XML to return
accurate rates for shipping from Canada.

- Custom UserTag to calculate shipping for Airborne Express.

- Custom UserTag to fax reciepts as opposed to email.

- Custom checkout section that allows shipping to multiple locations and
calculating the proper shipping for each location.

- Custom componet to display the top selling items by category.

- Enable accurate inventory tracking.

- Implement PayPal

- Implement Authroize.net & PayFlow.

- Add Insurance calculation to USPS shipping

In addition to being an experianced programmer, I'm also an Interchange
Developer on icdevgroup.org.  I also regularly participate and answer
posts on the Interchange users mailing list.

If you're interested let me know.

Sincerely,

Duane Hinkley

Down Home Web Design, Inc.