[interchange-biz] We are looking for Programmers

Robert Streyar rob at freshstartpc.com
Tue Dec 21 07:43:09 EST 2004

Programmer

Location: 85255 Salary/Wage: 34,000.00 - 34,000.00 USD /year
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years Industry: IT- Software Systems &
Design
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Education Level: Bachelor's Degree

 Use the employer's preferred method to send your resume - click Apply Now!

Job Description

We are looking for a hardworking person who can help us create and manage a
complex affiliate website network with over 1,000 individual websites. You
will work on existing code and incorporate into a new network. Code is PHP
based.

· Overseeing the sites and content
· Publishing from staging to production
· Scripting Web-based data applications
· 2nd tier technical support (internal and external)
· Reporting stats and log analysis/trends
· Ensuring the sites' compliance with various legal and standards compliance
· Database management
· Other related duties

The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIW or equivalent experience
managing Websites
· A minimum of 4 years in HTML, XML & CSS-XHTML
· A minimum of 2 years programming experience in PHP/MySQL 3.23
· Knowledge of and/or proficiency in:
- FreeBSD 4.7
- Linux ES
- Apache 1.3
- Database design, security and integrity
- Content accessibility and Web usability
- Content Management platforms
- Usage analysis
- Project management
- DNS
- Visual design
- Publishing workflow

Additionally, you will have experience gathering requirements from
non-technical staff, have managed servers and sites for medium-size
organizations, can code small apps proficiently and efficiently, understand
content theory and have strong trouble-shooting skills.

In this highly visible role you must possess excellent communication skills
(written and verbal), strong time management skills and the desire to excel.
If you're a serious, self-motivated Web professional looking for a challenge
please submit resume/cover letter.

I will consider working with a contracted employee remotely. But you must be
in the United States, and be fluent in English. I have had to many
communication and timeline issues with outsourcing.

Contact Information

Email: rob at freshstartpc.com
Phone: 520-320-7766
Address: Tucson,AZ 85716