[interchange-biz] Shocking document [Incident:040909-000261]

Nectar Helpline nectar_newsletter at lmuk-mail.custhelp.com
Thu Sep 9 09:00:21 EDT 2004

Response
Dear Nectar Collector

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately due to the high number of spam and virus e-mails being sent to this address, we are unable to accept your e-mail.

To ask your questions, please click on the link http://www.nectar.com/help/FAQ.nectar?helpPage=1 and you will be taken to our Help section, where you will be able to view our frequently asked questions and submit an e-mail. If you wish to send us an e-mail type 'Contact us' in the search box and then click on the 'Contact Us' answer.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards

Web Support Team
Discussion Thread