[interchange-biz] Looking for a consultant--

Jim Turco jimturco at optimumdata.com
Thu Sep 9 22:32:57 EDT 2004

IC Gurus,

We have IC 5.2 up and running on our test server.  We are looking to
hire an IC guru to tie up some loose ends on this installation and move
this to a production environment.   In particular we need support on:

1)  GPG --both client (Mozilla Enigmail running on Windows & Linux
clients) and exporting the keys to the IC server
2)  Freight calculation based on zip code (Look up from installed tables
is fine--we don't need any integration to UPS/FedEx)
3)  Right now the default shipping is UPS Ground.  We need to config
UPS/FedEx shipment option button on the checkout screen
4)  Search engine optimization--We need to make sure that web spiders
can view all content on this web site

We are willing to pay for hourly consulting via cash or Cisco goodies!
Please contact me off line via phone or email if interested.

Thanks

Jim

Jim Turco
Optimum Data