[interchange-biz] Help finishing our new site

Jeremy King jeremy at bannertherapy.com
Fri Jun 10 16:54:36 EDT 2005

Banner Therapy Products, Inc., Asheville NC

Banner Therapy Products is looking for someone experienced with hybrid
Windows/Linux networking and security, web database/application
programming, and Apache/MySQL server setup and management.

Required knowledge:
Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl, Python, Interchange

Other Preferred experience:
Web site hosting and security, Networking security, Samba

We need someone to setup, configure, and maintain the servers and
firewall systems and to finish the back-end code for a new web site
which will run on the Interchange architecture. The system currently
uses the following major components and languages:  Interchange, Perl,
Apache, Python and MySQL.

Ideally, the Interchange system will eventually be expanded to include
legacy database functions so that we can move away from our proprietary
database software (Mail Order Manager), but we are trying to integrate
the two systems as tightly as possible until that time.

Salary negotiable, based on experience.

Location: 891 Broadway St., Asheville (corner of Broadway and Riverside).
Phone: (828) 277-1188
Hours: M-F: 9am-6pm, Sat: 10am-1pm

--
Jeremy King