[interchange-biz] Re: Help finishing our new site

Jeremy King jeremy at bannertherapy.com
Tue Jun 14 08:55:21 EDT 2005

Hi everyone.  I apologize for not getting back with any of you yet, but
thank you for being so responsive.

The business owner is out of town until Thursday, but he will want to
interview those of you who have responded.

Speaking of which, we have received plenty of responses to this post for
now.  I will talk to the owner as soon as he returns and either he or I
will be in touch by the end of this week.

Thanks again, all.