[interchange-biz] Looking for Freelance Developers - Redux

mike d info at politicalclothing.com
Wed Sep 21 17:59:23 EDT 2005

Sorry,

I had an email crash and lost every email that came in before Sunday.
If you sent me your information before Sunday please resend.  I am
sorry about that but I want to be fair to everyone.  I also want to
make a decision and get started very soon.

Sorry for the trouble.

Here is the original message:

The Provincetown Design Group

has about 12 clients that use interchange.  Interchange has been
modified slightly on our server but not much.

We tend to need a couple of things done or answered every month
depending on what our clients need.  We used to have a reliable
developer but he has moved on to a new business and the person that he
recommended has failed to answer our requests in a timely fashion.

We currently have a few things on the table that we would like to do
quickly.

If you are interested please respond to:

miked at provincetown.com, and not the email I am sending this from.

Thanks,

mike d
provincetown design group