[interchange-biz] Looking for Freelance Developers - Redux

Daniel Browning db at kavod.com
Thu Sep 22 11:00:46 EDT 2005

* mike d <info at politicalclothing.com> [2005-09-22 05:09]:
> I had an email crash and lost every email that came in before Sunday.
> If you sent me your information before Sunday please resend.

No problem.

I'm booked solid for the next 6 days (until Tuesday the 27th).  If
that isn't too slow to meet your timeframe, I would be pleased to talk to
you about how I can be of service.  My rate is $110/hour.  360-843-4074 ext.
217.

Regards,
--
Daniel Browning <db at kavod.com> - Kavod Technologies.  Random Fortune:
It's great to be smart 'cause then you know stuff.