[interchange-biz] Interchange Developer Needed

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Wed Oct 8 10:54:28 UTC 2008

Hello folks,

As you might know, I run a Unix- and Internet-related business, and
the amount of Interchange work is becoming greater than I can keep up
with.

I'm looking for someone who can help me on a regular basis with
Interchange-related tasks ranging anywhere from simple tasks to
completely custom features.

The position would be contract based and paid based on an hourly
rate. I'm looking for someone that is flexible enough to jump in
in a resonable timeframe when needed.

The position will require no interaction with the clients, no travel
and no relocation. We would ask the consultant to sign a non-compete
agreement.

Some people from this list I've met in person, some I didn't; all
applications are appreciated and should be sent to my address
docelic at spinlocksolutions.com.

If we did not communicate before, please include your resume, salary
requirements and samples of previous Interchange work performed.

Thank you,
Davor Ocelic
Spinlock Solutions
www.spinlocksolutions.com