[interchange-biz] Part time developer needed.

West Distribution westdist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 00:11:19 UTC 2008

Hello Group,

I am looking to find a Interchange developer that can help out on an
on call basis.  I have several small things that I need to have done
and don't have the time or know how to do them.  I know there are many
great people on this board that have helped me out immensely over the
past year and I appreciate all of the help. If you are interested, can
you please send me the rate you charge by hour.  I have several
projects on hold until I find the person that can help me with things
like shipping options, tax issues, matrix option issues etc, etc.  It
would be great if that person were on Pacific Time in US or Canada.

Thanks,

 JD