[interchange-i18n] Help, please

Dog Tags dogtags at doglover.com
Sat Feb 9 20:31:01 UTC 2002

===================
Being one of them Spanish, I have added the following line to catalog.cfg:

Locale es_ES HTMLsuffix es_ES

And have created a set of html templates with the suffix es_ES replacing
html.
------------
Well, I have found myself a solution:

First, since I have the locale.txt database, it seems that this should have
been placed there, not in the catalog.cfg

Anyway I have tried the PageDir key and it seems to be cleaner (a separate
directory for each language). This has worked.

Hi Francisco

I am an IC newbie, too, and I would also like to create a multi-language site (multi-currency, too).

Can you explain in a little more detail how you set up the links, the separate templates (location), and maybe an example of how you used PageDir?

I'm struggling with Foundation, but I think I'm making headway. The next step would be to integrate languages and currencies.

Thanks very much for your help. :)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a