[interchange-i18n] Re: Chinese locale

Mike Heins mheins at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 21:56:01 UTC 2002

Quoting vincenker (vincenker at lycos-asia.com):
> Here are Chinese locale files for Interchange admin UI in zip. Any
> problem, please feel free to contact me. :)

Dear Vincent,

These have gone to the interchange-i18n list -- Jon and Racke will be
working on locale implementations for non-US/European locales next
week. Your work will be valuable to that.

Please subscribe to the list if you want to monitor things:

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins at redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown