[interchange-i18n] Locale Directive in 4.9.x

Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com
Mon Mar 17 17:21:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Including:

Database products MAP comment ru_RU rcomment

in catalog.cfg worked fine. rcomment is the russian translation of the
data in the products.comment field.

Efforts to use the products/specs.txt were not so successful.  Adding:

Database specs MAP header ru_RU rheader
Database specs MAP detail ru_RU rdetail

to catalog.cfg did not work.  Sample line from specs.txt follows:

code	sku	sort	header	detail	rheader	rdetail
	os28069	000	Case material	Painted Steel	íÁÔÅÒÉÁÌ	ëÒÁÛÅÎÁÑ óÔÁÌØ

Could this be because we are using mysql database and specs.txt not in
with the rest of the mysql tables?

Thanks for your help.