[interchange-i18n] Locale Directive in 4.9.x

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Sat Mar 22 07:36:00 UTC 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:44:04 -0800
Kirill Sapelkin <znanie at rawbw.com> wrote:

> > On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:08:33 -0800
> > Kirill Sapelkin <znanie at rawbw.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Racke,
> > >

>  > rheader)
> > > Database specs MAP header ru_RU rheader
> > > # Database specs MAP detail ru_RU rdetail
> > > # Database products MAP description ru_RU sku
> >
> > Before applying MAP you need to specify the database, e.g.
> >
> > Database specs specs.txt TAB
> >
> Hello,
>
> I found Core Team Smalltalk about i18n development between Ton and
> Racke and tried to copy the method:
>
> Database mv_metadata mv_metadata.asc TAB
> Database mv_metadata MAP label de_DE meta_locales::label_de_DE
>
> by using:
>
> Database specs specs.txt TAB
> Database specs MAP detail ru_RU specs::rdetail

You need this only if you need to lookup the translation in a different table.
However, I found a bug in the Shadow module, please upgrade to the attached
one (latest CVS). With that, you can use:

Database specs specs.txt TAB
Database specs MAP detail ru_RU rdetail

I tested that, but needed to add keys to my specs database file, otherwise only one
column will be displayed.

Bye
	Racke