[interchange-i18n] HELP! How to correctly use LOCALIZE command

f.bonati at tiscali.it f.bonati at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 8 16:19:59 UTC 2003

Hello, World!

I'm trying to localize in it_IT standard foundation pages.

I'll try with .../bin/localize -l en_US -d it_IT -m ..../it_IT.cfg *.html,
but I can't see pages in Italian.

"localize" was found in /usr/lib/interchange/bin/localize
"it_IT.cfg" was found in /usr/lib/interchange/lib/UI/locales/it_IT.cfg

Can someone help me on understanding "localize" command ???

Regards,
Francesco.

Tiscali ADSL e' SENZA CANONE, paghi solo quello che consumi!
Abbonati subito, Gratis per te un anno di Supermail e tanti servizi in piu'!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml