[ic] The Joys of Cobalt RAQ and Interchange

Simeon Jones Simeon_Jones@psi-soft.co.uk
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:38:25 +0100

After trawling through this list I appear to have had a partial success
getting interchange to work on a RAQ 2.
I am running with mysql installed, and trying to pull up the "Barry" store.
I can get into most of the admin functions, but the orders screen
/admin/order.html gives me a server error, as do any of the "client" side
screens.
However, I can get into quicklinks,statistics, generate static and others.
I have failed to get minivend running in debug mode (it seems to ignore the
option as  --DEBUG; -D gives a missing parameter error as if it is being
taken as "-d" instead)

Does anyone have any suggestions?
PS for the record, I have played with Intershop and other "high priced" cart
systems, and from what i have seen of your demo system so far, you kick all
the other freeware carts into touch!

Regards

Simeon Jones
Director
Psisoft Consultancy Services
http://www.psi-soft.co.uk
Phone 01453 833158, fax 01453 834199
privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate that information.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by PCS Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from
receipt or use thereof.