[ic] The Joys of Cobalt RAQ and Interchange

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:54:06 -0400

Quoting Simeon Jones (Simeon_Jones@psi-soft.co.uk):
> After trawling through this list I appear to have had a partial success
> getting interchange to work on a RAQ 2.
> I am running with mysql installed, and trying to pull up the "Barry" store.
> I can get into most of the admin functions, but the orders screen
> /admin/order.html gives me a server error, as do any of the "client" side
> screens.
> However, I can get into quicklinks,statistics, generate static and others.

This sounds like missing modules. Have you done

	perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'

????

> I have failed to get minivend running in debug mode (it seems to ignore the
> option as  --DEBUG; -D gives a missing parameter error as if it is being
> taken as "-d" instead)

Debug mode is broken, and I don't know when it will unbreak. 8-\

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence
is simplicity. -- Longfellow