[ic] IC Stability vs. MV4

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 21:12:33 -0500

Ok, here's a question for people on the list using IC for live shops.  How
have you found the stability of IC vs. MV4?  So far I've been keeping my IC
shop up just for my own testing and keeping my live shops on MV3 and
MV4.  I really like a lot of the new things in IC 4.5 and 4.6, but so far
I've been leary of moving shops that make money over there out of the
somewhat irrational fear I have of putting paying customers on beta
software.  Is there a good stable revision of IC that runs with the same
stability of MV-404a?  I run too many shops to be pulling them down
everytime the CVS changes, but I *REALLY* want to be able to give my
customers the ability to pull their data right into QuickBooks without
having to re-enter every sale by hand.

Eric
---
Eric Paul