[ic] flypage.html

Jerry Davis akopia@wireless-2000.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:52:56 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "delionsweb - interchange" <interchange@delionsweb.net>
To: <interchange-users@minivend.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] flypage.html

> Use src="/images/addtocart.gif"
> assuming that /images is in Web server DocumentRoot.
>
> At 02:09 PM 12/5/2000, you wrote:
>
> >Hello
> >Has any one added a '.gif' in the "add to cart" on the flypage.html?
> >I have done the following......

> > size="1">Quantity:</font>
> >                                         <input type="text"
> > name="mv_order_quantity" size="4" value="1">
> >                                         <input type="image"
> > value="Submit" src="images/addtocart.gif"
> >border="0" name="Add To Cart">
> >
> >Obviously the link works to 'add to cart' but I can not load the image.
> >
> >Thanks

Thanks very much..
I finally figured it out
I was trying to use the 'local'  image file to access the 'gif' file...
Document root /home/httpd/htdocs is where I needed to creat a 'new' images
file area..
What I ended up doing was adding the following:::;;;;;;

     <input type="image" value="Submit"
src="navigation/add-to-cart-yellow-short.gif" border="0" name="Add To Cart">
I used the 'navigation' folder and it works great.
Thanks again.
Here is the following link to the page:
http://gw.moonlink.net/cgi-bin/firsttosearch/gift_cert.html

Jerry Davis