[ic] flypage.html

Jerry Davis akopia@wireless-2000.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:54:00 -0800

Hello;
Is there something I am configuring incorrectly? I would like to get the UPS
tracking working.
Thanks
Jerry Davis
The program works great
http://gw.moonlink.net/cdi-bin/firsttosearch

I am using 6.1

              Optional Module
                 Information

                              LWP::Simple not found. External UPS lookup and
other internet-related functions
                              will not work.
                              MD5 found (v2.01).
                              MIME::Base64 found (v2.11).
                              SQL::Statement found (v0.1016).
                              Safe::Hole found (v0.07).
                              Storable found (v1.003).
                              Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch
points in catalog.cfg.
                              URI::URL found (v5.02).