[ic] Order Failure - CyberCash config stuff

Keith Pettit keithp@censoft.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:02:11 -0700

Ok I've got the CyberCash stuff hooked up.  I've went through the cybercash
test scripts and it's working great.  I even went to cybercash to make sure
the test order went through and it worked great.

Now on the Interchange side I have my catalog.cfg cybercash stuff like this:

CreditCardAuto No
CyberCash Yes
Variable         CYBER_CONFIGFILE    /my/dir/mck-cgi/conf/merchant_conf
Variable         CYBER_VERSION       3.2
#Variable         CYBER_MODE          mauthonly

The rest of the file is set of the standard template.  When I go into the
shopping cart and create an order I just get:

Order Failed
[subject]

I know the Credit Card works, and have verified it.  ISo I'm stuck on what
should be checked next?

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Keith