[ic] Order Failure - CyberCash config stuff

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:09:57 -0500

First, make sure you are using the "modified" version of the CyberCash
scripts that work with MV/IC.  If you aren't, you'll get all sorts of weird
errors.  Check thru the archives to find the url for them (I think if you
search for cybercash and homestead you'll find them)

If this is not the case, check your MV/IC error_log.  Failing that, add
some text like this to your "final" checkout page.

[if data session cybercash_error]
<P>
<FONT COLOR=__CONTRAST__>CyberCash reports [data session cybercash_error].</FO
</P>
[/if]

This will show you what error is being reported by CC.

Hope this helps!

Eric