[ic] Postgres install, RH7, IC 4.6.1.3

Paul Aviles paul.aviles@palei.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:53:32 -0500

I am sorry to be the squeaky wheel but I don't seem to be able to get this
going. What is up with the RPM install for Postgres. I have seen similar
issues on the mailing list, but noone has a solution for it. I can connect
to the database and the rights are correct, still during the RPM install,
the database gets created and nothing else. There are no tables or anything
else besides de database. Some of the entries talk about a timestamp code
changed in the latest PG. Can this be circumvented or you are pretty much
out of luck?

Best regards,

Paul