[ic] reading and writing interchange's html files

Andrew Waegel andrew@benevolent-tech.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:49:27 -0800

Hello,

Some questions about the internals of interchange. Since I've not been able
to make an account on bugzilla, I've not been able to post a bug report
about the issue of linebreaks being written to the template section of an
interchange html file using IE 5.0 on Mac (don't laugh, works better than
NN for the most part).

I am, however, happy to fix the problem myself with a little guidance. So,
my question is this: when creating a new page (or editing an existing page)
with the Interchange UI, where is the code that's actually responsible for
writing the .html file to the /catalog/pages directory? I've looked in
/lib/UI/pages/admin/page_edit.html, but I don't think that's it. Any
guidance? Is it part of the Interchange daemon? Thanks!

- Andrew