[ic] Multiple ship to's...

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:03:58 -0500

Quoting Warren Odom (warren-odom@stenocall.com):
> Quoting Mike:
> >The userdb has had these address book features for years, but I
> >have recently added support in the construct catalog for it. You
> >can see an example if you go to
> >
> >	http://bill.minivend.com/cgi-bin/construct
> >
> >and log in as the customer "ckirk" with pass "kirk".
>
> I tried out your suggestion, and the multi-ship support seems, well, let's
> say, incomplete.  Although it does have a drop-down box to choose a
> different shipping address for each line item, it wouldn't let me choose any
> address but Primary.  I went to the "shipping address" page and there
> appeared to be four available addresses.  I added a fifth one but it still
> didn't let me choose it.

That is my development machine -- the stuff isn't linked into checkout,
only to basket.

If you manipulate them in the basket then it will work fine, I think. 8-)

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson