[ic] special order routing

scott andreas scotta@homer-simpson.learnserv.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:54:23 -0800

I have a rep who wants special routing for her fly-items.
In the catalog.cfg directory I've indicated:

 Route glenda      attach                 0
 Route glenda      cybermode        ""
 Route glenda      empty                1
 Route glenda      encrypt              0
 Route glenda      increment           0
 Route glenda      supplant             1
 Route glenda      email                  < reps email address>
 Route glenda      track                  logs/tracking.asc
 Route glenda      individual_track  orders
 Route glenda      report                 etc/report
 Route glenda      receipt               etc/receipt.html

 Is what I want this to do is email the rep with the clients info
bypassing the "main" routing.
Yet this isn't working for me, any ideas?

It should be noted that my form actions has
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route Value="glenda">

--
J. Scott Andreas :)
Programmer/Webintegrator