[ic] CyberCash Message Not Showing In Log

James Guillot jwguillot@huntforpro.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:18:36 -0600

Hi All,

	I'm having a problem with CyberCash.  I don't get a message in
the Interchange error.log showing that CyberCash was found.  I
have sucessfully tested CyberCash outside of Interchange.  Here is
my setup: Redhat 7, Interchange 4.6.1, CyberCash 3.2.6 w/ the
updates from homestead.com.  I have moved all the required
CyberCash files to VendRoot (/usr/lib/interchange/lib)
	If I start Interchange using Interchange Start from /etc/rc.d/initd
I don't get a CyberCash message in the Interchange error.log.
However if I manually start Interchange from /usr/lib/interchange/bin
I do get the CyberCash found message.  Maybe a permission
problem? Any help would be appreciated!

Catalog.cfg:
Variable         CYBER_CONFIGFILE
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/merchant_conf
Variable         CYBER_VERSION       3.2
Variable         CYBER_MODE          mauthonly

James W. Guillot
IS Manager
Hunt Forest Products, Inc.