[ic] CyberCash Message Not Showing In Log

Eric Paul epaul@spellbook.net
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:26:40 -0500

Are you starting the Interchange server as the right user?  From what
you've said, it looks like maybe you're starting it as root in one case
(bad thing) and not in another....  What are you doing differently between
the command lines in initd and the ones you type from the command
line?  What user are you starting it as when you do it from the command line?

There's some things to check at first...

Eric