[ic] New Shipping Methods not showwing up

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:32:21 -0800

At 09:49 AM 12/12/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I've added some new shipping methods and they don't show up as optoins when
>the person trys to buy.  Through the web admin interface everything looks
>ok.    Also I tried completly removing the old shipping methods and just
>having my new ones on there but in the checkout page it keeps looking for
>the "uspg" shipping method.  How can I make it see my new shipping methods.
>I though I just had to change the schipping.asc file.
>
>Keith

Keith - in the bad old days of Minivend you had to reconfigure the catalog
whenever you changed shipping.asc (undocumented) - perhaps this is still true.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free