[ic] New Shipping Methods not showwing up

Keith Pettit keithp@censoft.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:14:29 -0700

What do you mean by "reconfigure"?

I've looked through the docs and I found a little section that says:

                        Default Shipping Mode

                        If a default shipping mode other than default is
desired, enter it into the DefaultShipping directive:

                            DefaultShipping     upsg

                        This will make the entry on the order form checked
by default when the user starts the order process,
                        if it is put in the form:

                          <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=mv_shipmode VALUE=upsg
[checked mv_shipmode upsg]>

                        To force a choice by the user, you can make
mv_shipmode a required form variable (with
                        RequiredFields or in an order profile) and set
DefaultShipping to zero.

So I looked through the catalog.cfg and commented out the DefaultShipping
line.  I re-started and still didn't have any luck.  So I then went through
every page that displayed the products and seared for anything that said
"upsg" and still haven't had any luck.  On the old MiniVend I just updated
the shipping.asc put there is something funky about this one.

Man I'm really stuck on this one.  Any ideas?

Keith