[ic] How to automate creation of catalogs

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:50:16 -0500

Quoting Paul Cauberg (paul@quarp.com):
> Thanks for your answer, I tried to get it to work but it gives an error:
>
> Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
> /home/quarp/interchange/lib/IniConf.pm line 438.
>
> Below's the command that I use, any help is appreciated.
>
> /home/quarp/interchange/bin/makecat -F \
> --basedir=/interchange/catalogs \
> --cgibase=/cgi-bin/ic \
> --documentroot=/home/quarp/www \
> --interchangegroup=quarp \
> --interchangeuser=quarp \
> --vendroot=/home/quarp/interchange  \
> --catroot=/interchange/catalogs \
> --cgidir=/home/quarp/cgi-bin/ic/test \
> --servername=www.quarp.nl \
> --cgiurl=/cgi-bin/ic/test \
> --demotype=construct \
> --mailorderto=paul@dream.nl \
> --catuser=quarp \
> --imagedir=/home/quarp/www/ic/test/images \
> --imageurl=/ic/test/images \
> --linkmode=UNIX \
> --samplehtml=/home/quarp/www/ic/test \
> --sampleurl=/ic/test \
> --sharedir=/home/quarp/www/ic/test \
> --shareurl==/ic/test --catalogname=test \
> --permtype=user \
> test

Hmm. I thought we fixed that IniConf problem in 4.6.1 -- you
are using that?

You do have a problem, though, in that catroot == basedir, which is not
correct; it should be basedir/test. And you might want to use
--catalogname=test as well.

I can guarantee it works if invoked right. Please keep trying.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown