[ic] Problem getting Signio i/f to run

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:40:53 -0500

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh@minivend.com):
> > Instead, I set the
> > 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH' variable in the environment (as is suggested
> > elsewhere in the Signio documentation), and the 'test.sh' then works
> > under both my default shell (tcsh) and the Interchange default (sh).
> >
> > I added the name 'LD_LIBARY_PATH' to the 'environment' variable
> 			^^^ typo I presume
> > in interchange.cfg, but that had no effect.

Wait a minute. I am not sure you were asked this:

    Did you set $ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH} in your globalsub just
    before pfpro is called?

If you have not done that, that is the way to do it. It never
occurred to me you might not have tried that.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown