[ic] Search within search on multiple tables

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
21 Dec 2000 08:21:29 +0100

Jason Currell <currell@nettwerk.com> writes:

> I'm wondering if anybody knows how to do multilevel searches.
> For example lets say I have a products table and a price table.
> How would I do a search on the description in the products table
> and use the results of that search to then search the product
> table (all in the same page).

I suggest to use joined SQL statements like
[sql type=list query="..."]
[sql-param 0]
[/sql]

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis