[ic] single item modify

Christopher Saint-Amand csaint-amand@platform.net
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:03:30 -0500

Hello,
I got an image button successfully removing items from the basket (and am
happy to share if anyone is interested).  Next is the "edit" image button
which I've been trying to get to work all day.  My original idea was
something like this (for the Javascript):
onClick="this.form.action='[process-target]', [quantity-name].value=0,
this.form.mv_nextpage=[area [item-code]], this.form.submit();

I create a hidden quantity-name and set it to the item-quantity earlier, for
the remove button to be able to set it to zero and so on.

So my original ideas was that I would just remove the item from the basket
and jump to the flypage for the item so they can modify it and resubmit it.

Does anyone know if that's possible?  setting the mv_nextpage isn't working
for me.

A backup idea I have is to try to reset the item-modifiers to zero and
reload so that there are editable item-accessories controls on the page...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris.