[ic] Affiliates

J Wilson jwilson@huntseek.net
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:33:33 -0800 (PST)

I read all I could about the affiliate linking and uderstand that, but how does it track the commissions or does it?

I've set up samples affiliates and I ever see is the total revenue generated.  Can this be broken out to show commssions earned?

Also I am having trouble with the shipping.  When ordering it will show the options of only the UPS options of 2nd day air and next day.  Ground does not show up and I am getting this error:  Note: No zone found for geo code Gro, type Ground. What could be causing this?

Thanks

Jerry

Get FREE email for you, and your family <BR>====Huntseek http://www.huntseek.net====