[ic] Custom Payment (credit Card) Options

Ted Sindzinski admin@extremefactor.com
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 13:14:30 -0800

Hello,
    I am currently trying to setup Interchange to work with
Authorize.net which authenticates via http requests.  I currently have a
little lwp script that I used with my old shopping cart to send the
transactions.  Although I have read a great deal of documentaiton, all I
can find about setting up payment schemes in Interchange is to use
'&charge=custom MY_PAYMENT_FUCNTION_NAME'.  With this line added, what
must I do to define the function name and get it running?  where must
errors return to to be seen? and lastly, where does this line go (file
wise)?

Thank you for any assistance

--
Ted Sindzinski