[ic] loop search diff's 3.14- Interchange

delionsweb - minivend minivend@delionsweb.net
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:42:42 -0500

I know!!

I have no prior miniVend experience and jumped in at IC4.5.6 but here are
two ideas that apply to your question (both learned from other posts ;-))

1. There was a flypage related bug that was fixed but you have to get the
latest version of a Perl module to fix that. (and you'll likely have to
upgrade to the latest = 4.6.0 first) See the post with the subject "Re:
[ic] Flypage Problems"
2. I butted heads with that [loop search-"..."] just last night!
I ended with (adapted for your case w/o testing):
[loop search="
         fi=techspec.txt
         dl=[item-code]
         di=-1
         rf=1,2
"][loop-data techspec field1][loop-data techspec field2]
[/loop]

This does not deal with the item1 etc. parts but I think this might put you
on the right track to make it work ...