[ic] loop search diff's 3.14- Interchange

Greg Hanson greg@valuemedia.com
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:46:31 -0800

After a small wrestling match to upgrade to 4.6.0 , I am still having the
same trouble with this simple loop search on my flypage.

 [loop search="
          fi=techspec.txt
          dl=[item-code]
          di=-1
          rf=1,2
 "][loop-code]
 [/loop]

As I related below, on the old store (3.14 mvend) this loop search on the
flypage returned both field 1 and field 2 in a list.  When I put it into the
new store (now Interchange 4.6.0) it only returns field 1.

I have tried without the dict_look, ie se=[item-code] and sf=0.
I can only get the loop code tag to return anything.  It returns field 1, I
have rf=1,2 and if I change that to rf=2, then the [loop-code] returns field
2.  I had this type of trouble before on earlier catalogs, and the problem
was that the database was not defined, so would not return fields other than
[loop-code]. I have the techspec file defined in the catalog.cfg:
Database	techspec	techspec.txt   	TAB (although in my old catalog this is
not defined!)

I have tried several name combinations in the [loop-data techspec somefield]
tag, (including [loop-data techspec field2][loop-data techspec 2][loop-field
2] and more) which I believe should be the proper tag here, but to no avail.
I am guessing I need to define something differently, perhaps in the
catalog.cfg, but cannot put my finger on it.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks to Delionsweb for earlier

Greg