[ic] makecat errors

Mark Atkinson marka@netbrick.net
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:20:50 -0700

I haven't seen anyone on the list running Interchange on Debian.  I suggest
you try the CPAN install.  I have seen several perl packages left out on the
RPM's for redhat.  But then again the CPAN install doesn't give it all
either. Depending on how you want to use Interchange. At least for a RedHat
7.0 server.  I have interchange running just fine with a MySQL database and
have created a few test catalogs.

The other thing it could be is a permission issue.  Your only other option
is to search through the install files for the lines before or after the
error you are getting and start trouble shooting from their.

mark

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of
geek_la@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 12:04 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] makecat errors

I've installed Interchange on a Debian system using
the .deb's. It installed just fine, and is running.
However, when I try and make a demo catalog through
makecat, I get the following error message:

Couldn't open .1269: No such file or directory

This happens right after:

run "ln -s /usr/local/apache/htdocs/test/images
/home/user/catalogs/test"? y
Add catalog to ? y

Any thoughts?

Thanks,