[ic] Solution: Cybercash 3.2 and Interchange 4.5.5 Problems

Beriah Dutcher beriah@webuildpcs.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:44:31 -0600

Thanx Ill give taht a try ....... I was wondering about that...i knew taht
if i moved those pms  that somewhere i would have to edit code to make it
work. But no one seems to want to tell u that. I really appreciate the help

Beriah