[ic] "Can't figure out credit card expiration"

Sonny Cook sonny@akopia.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:55:29 -0600 (CST)

Unfortunately the cybercash processing code does not return the correct
error to the checkout page.  If you type in a bad number, do you get any
error messages?  What version are you running?

---
Sonny Cook
Akopia

"I don't want fifteen dollars."  --Franklin D. Rooselvelt