[ic] Search criteria...

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:40:59 -0500

Anyone:

OK, so I figured out how to do this. So nobody needs to reply.

However, I would like to change the left hand area/category bar so that it only displays areas as links, which
when clicked would bring up my category page. Unfortunately I have only been using Interchange for a week, & do
not know the intricacies of "box-exec" and "bar_link"

Also is there any gotcha's when adding a field to an existing gdbm table (like I lose all my data)? I assume all
I need to do is add the new field to mv_metadata.

Paul