[ic] Random items not showing on index page

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:41:59 -0600

Depending on which components you are using on the index page, you may need
to adjust settings in the merchandising table to associate them to your new
skus.

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:42 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] Random items not showing on index page

Hi,

I've cleared out the hardware inventory and entered three of my own using
the
browser I/F. Now when I browse the index page it only now and then show one
or two of the items I have entered and leave the other positions blank. Any
clue what I've done wrong?

Everything else seem to work. I'm using Ver 4.6.0.

Steve Szmidt