[ic] Installation issues

Jerry jerry@data-logic.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:16:16 -0400

Don't know if this will help or not. But initially I installed
this over a MV 4.04 installation and had no problems on my test
server with FreeBSD 4.0. Just for fun I tried to install the same
set of files to a clean directory and get halted at that error.

There are, in the current working directory, interchange.cfg.dist,
minivend.cfg.dist and minivend.cfg but NO minivend.cfg.dist.bak. I
don't remember deleting such a file, but anything is possible I guess.

Jerry